Season: all seasons
Height: up to 5000 m
Difficulty: 2 — 6
from $ USD per person.
Climbers of different generations and different countries are widely known for the mountain region of the Northern Tien Shan — Ala-Archa gorge. The development of the local peaks began in the 30s and to date, more than 200 routes have been covered, but there are still opportunities for first-time ascents. Tien-Shan Travel proposes this interesting program for mountains lovers of any qualification.
The obvious merits of this program:
• short approaches, summit under 4895 m and wide choice of rock, ice and combined routes;
• low price.
Ala-Archa is situated in the central part of Kyrgyz Ala- Too. The road leads to the base from Bishkek, and from 2100 m you can ascend to the Ak-Sai glacier past the forest and alpine meadows zone. On the lateral moraine at an altitude 3100 m, comfortable sites for tents are located also possible accommodation in a mountain Guest House. This place is called “Ratzek stop”, and it is usually used for pitching a base camp from which short approaches lead to main routes. The glacier is surrounded by Ak-Sai range, where there are well-known summits and where there are more than 30 complex routes.
Organization of the expedition:
• Meeting and seeing off at the airport
• Transfer Bishkek — Ala-Archa gorge, Ala-Archa gorge — Bishkek.
• Accommodation in tents or in a mountain hut in the base camp “Raceka”
• Meals at the Raceka Base Camp
• Route consultation
• Doctor’s consultation, first aid, rescue organization
• Registration in the rescue team
• Altitude Guide
Full Package Price in USD
The program price includes:
Price doesn’t include: